Q. What does non-refundable deposit really mean?
A. We have had some questions about the non-returnable deposit. So to make it completely transparent.
It will be possible to refund some deposits up to 41 days before the trip, but we thought it better to assume that the deposit was non-refundable.
If people have to cancel then we will get a refund from the hotel where possible and distribute it equitable to those cancelling.
Below are the terms of group bookings for the hotel so you can see for yourselves exactly what we are doing.
· Groups can cancel 10% of the total capacity free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
· Cancellations of more than 10% to entire booking between 41 and more days will be charged 0% of the total reservation value.
· Cancellations of more than 10% to entire booking between 28 and 40 days will be charged 50% of the total reservation value.
· Cancellations of more than 10% until full booking between 15 and 27 days before arrival will be charged at 75% of the total reservation value.
· Cancellations of more than 10% to entire booking between 8 and 14 days before arrival will be charged 90% of the total reservation value.
· Cancellations of the entire booking between 0 and 7 days before arrival will be charged 100% of the total reservation value.
Q. Who has signed up so far?
|B 1/A2||John Broadfoot|
|A + A||Mike Cleary||Tony Reeve|
|b1||Joe McClenaghan||Danny Gazzzi|
|B1||Heather Sim||Trevor Sim|
|B 1+B1||Trish Hewlett||Valerie Holben||Diana Outram|
|A+A||Chris Simms||Steve Birkin|
|B1+A||Chris Brett||Danny Eagles|
|A+A||Ron Castle||Ray Hardinge|
|B1+B!||Cathy Sharman||Alice Noyes|
|B”+B1||Clive Adams||Paul McAteer|
|C+C||Jenny Johnson||Janet Anderson|
|B1+C||Linda Kemp||Colin Ford|
Q. Is there parking at the hotel?
Yes, There is free car parking.
Q. Are others driving?
Linda &Colin are driving via Dover, Rosemary and Mike re driving via Harwich.
Emrys and Bernie are driving.
Q. What is the standard of riders going i.e. are there any B2\’s?
Q. As it is a hostel we are staying in, is there definitely going to be bed linen and towels?
You will be given bed linen upon arrival to make your own bed. Towels are not included. These can be rented at the hostel for 3,50€ per towel package ( a big and a small towel).
Q. Does each room have a bathroom?
Q: If pay deposit for single accommodation can it be changed at a later date should others want to share or come or I can share with them or is it final once deposit paid for room with no alterations?
Ans:- You can pay deposit for single room now to secure it and then alter to a multiple occupancy room later with no problem. The main thing is for us to secure the correct number of rooms.
Q: In connection with above does the same apply to ferry or can that be adjusted whether sharing or not.
Ans:-All the ferry accommodation has been reserved except for one double inside cabin which is still available until start of may..